Monday, June 30, 2008

Arrested Development Episode 1

I know I'm late on this trend, and in my defense, I have seen some episodes at random. So instead of having non-earth shattering opinions about how funny this show is, I'm just going to type my favorite quotes.

GOB: illusion, Michael. Tricks are what whores do for money . . . . . or candy

narrator: Yes, this is his family. So why is Michael so happy? Because he's decided to never speak to these people again

Michael: I wonder how I can talk you out of ever making that face again

George: Sorry, it's not the right time.

George Michael: I knew it was against the law

Michael: Buster? the guy who thought that the blue ont he map was land?

Michael: I'd love to call it an imposition

George Michael: I'm tempted to kiss againt o teach them a lesson

George Michael: I quit
George: Well, that's probably a smart career move

George: They can not arrest a husband and wife for the same crime

George Michael: You love it here?
George: ah, I'm having the time of my life!

No comments: