Monday, June 30, 2008

Arrested Development - Episode 2, Top Banana

A delicious whodunit, after this

George: I haven't taken a vacation in years. I'm exercising, eating well.

Tobias: we are just about ass to ankles here maebe, you wanna hop on your cousin's lap?

Lindsay: I have a job Michael. It's called supporting my husband

Lindsay's accomplishments in high school had always overshadowed Michaels (Lindsay: best hair. Michael: most likely to succeed)

Michael to George Michael: You're staying on top of her, buddy. Do not be afraid to ride her . . . hard

Roger: Remember how crazy our hair was in high school?

George: There's always money in the Banana stand

GOB had not mailed the letter but in an act of defiance, dramatically through it into the sea. This proved a more difficult challenge than he expected.

Mom Bluth: Don't take that tone. He's my son and I want you to make him stop calling me

Lindsay: I was going to say you may want to lean away fromt he fire because you are soaked in alcohol.

GOB: I should be in charge. I'm the older brother.
Michael: do you want to be in charge?
GOB: No, but I'd still like to be asked.

Michael to GOB: You mailed that insurance check, right GOB?

George: There was 250,00 lining the walls of the banana stand!

No comments: